To create a photo album for your site using RVSiteBuilder, first you need to login to your cPanel account and then follow this guide.
1. Click on the 'RVSiteBuilder' icon, which can be found in the Software/Services section of your cPanel home screen.
2. Select the site you wish to edit from the 'Edit Existing Site' drop down.
3. Click the 'Edit' button.
4. Click the 'STEP 4' icon.
5. In the Component section, highlight Photo Album and click 'Add', the new page will appear under Your Selection, then click 'Save'
6. To manage your new photo album, click 'Step 5'
7. Click 'System Configuration' to define how your photo album is set up, once you have completed your changes click 'Save'
8. Click 'Upload Images' to add content to your album, you can create directories to help organise your pictures.
9. Click 'Browse' to search your hard drive for pictures, once you select a picture it will be automatically uploaded.
10. Click 'Manage Images' to add a description for your picture, you can also delete pictures from here.
11. Click 'Header and Footer' to edit these on your web site.
Note: Any time you make changes to your website, remember that you need to publish it for the changes to take effect on the internet.
12. Click 'STEP 7'
13. Select the correct domain and click 'Publish'