To work with images in your site, first you need to login to your cPanel account and then follow this guide.
1. Click the 'RVSiteBuilder' icon, which can be found in the Software/Services section of your cPanel home screen.
2. From the 'Edit existing site' drop down, select the site you wish to edit.
3. Click the 'Edit' button to load the site.
4. Click the 'STEP 5' icon.
5. Click the 'WYSWYG' icon for the page you wish to add an image to.
6. To add an image, position your cursor where you want to place it.
7. Click the 'Image' icon on the toolbar.
8. You now have the choice of choosing an image from the site library or click 'Upload' to browse your hard drive.
9. Once you have chosen your image, click 'Insert' to add it to your web page.
10. To edit the image or add an attribute, right click the image and select 'Image Properties'
11. You can then add a border or screen tip, alter the position of the text flow, add padding between the image and the surrounding text.
12. Click 'Apply' to make the changes.
13. Click the 'Save' button when you have completed your changes.
Note: Any time you make changes to your website, remember that you need to publish it for the changes to take effect on the internet.
14. Click 'STEP 7'
15. Select the correct domain and click 'Publish'