To manage your site's page structure, first you need to login to your cPanel account and then follow this guide.
1. Click the 'RVSiteBuilder' icon, which can be found in the Software/Services section of your cPanel home screen.
2. From the 'Edit existing site' drop down, select the site you wish to edit.
3. Click the 'Edit' button to load the site.
4. Click the 'STEP 4' icon.
5. Under 'Your Selection' you can view your existing page structure.
6. You can add new pages from the 'Default Page Structure' field by clicking them and then click the 'Move' Button.
7. You can add special pages from the 'Component' field by clicking them and then click the 'Move' button.
8. You can re-order your page structure, rename the pages or delete them using the tools on the right.
9. Click the 'Save' button when you have completed all the changes.
Note: Any time you make changes to your website, remember that you need to publish it for the changes to take effect on the internet.
10. Click 'STEP 7'
11. Select the correct domain and click 'Publish'