To manage your files using WS_FTP, first you need to open the application and then follow this guide.
1. Connect to the site you wish to manage the files for.
2. Click the 'New Folder' icon on the toolbar to create a new directory.
3. In the pop-up box, enter the name for the new folder and click 'OK', the new folder will appear in your site listing.
4. To rename a folder, select it and click the 'Rename' icon in the toolbar.
5. Enter the new name and click 'OK'
6. To delete a folder, select it and click the 'Delete' icon in the toolbar.
7. Confirm the deletion by clicking 'Yes'
8. To view the contents of a file, without downloading it, select it and click the 'View' icon.
9. To set file permissions for a script, select it and click 'File' then 'Properties'
10. You can manually enter the file permissions or check the boxes individually.
11. When you have completed the changes, click 'OK'