To manage your files using Smart FTP, first you need to open the application and then follow this guide.
1. Connect to the site you wish to manage the files for.
2. To create a new directory (folder), right click on your site name and select 'New Folder'
3. To rename the folder, right click and select 'Rename'
4. In the pop-up box enter the new name and click 'OK'
5. To delete a folder, highlight it and click the 'Delete' icon on the toolbar.
6. Confirm the delete in the pop-up box.
7. To set file permissions for a script, right click it and select 'Properties'
8. You can manually enter the file permissions or check the boxes individually.
9. Click the 'OK' button to save the changes.