To manage your files using Filezilla, first you need to open the application and then follow this guide.
1. Connect to the site you wish to manage the files for.
Note: When Filezilla connects, your remote site will appear in the right hand pane.
2. To create a new directory (folder), right click in your remote site and select 'Create Directory'
3. Enter the name for the new directory and click 'OK'
4. To rename the folder, right click and select 'Rename'
5. In the pop-up box enter the new name and click 'OK'
6. To delete a folder, highlight it and click the 'Delete' icon on the toolbar.
7. Confirm the delete in the pop-up box.
8. To set file permissions for a script, right click the file and select 'File Permissions'
9. You can manually enter the file permissions or check the boxes individually.
10. Click 'OK' to save the changes.