To configure your site in Filezilla, first you need to open the application and then follow this guide.
1. Click on the 'Site Manager' icon on the toolbar.
Note: This is usually the first icon on the left.
2. To create a folder for your new site, click on 'New Folder' and enter a name for the folder.
3. To create a new site to go into the folder, click 'New Site' and give the site a name.
Note: As this is for your reference only you can use any format you like.
4. In the 'Host' field, enter the IP address for your site
Note: This will either be ftp.yourdomain.com or the IP address supplied by your web host to use until your site DNS has fully propagated.
5. In the 'Logon Type' dropdown, select 'Normal'.
6. Enter the username and password provided to you by your web host in the 'User' and 'Password' fields.
Note: We recommend that you use the default settings for the other fields.
7. Click 'OK' to save the new site or 'Connect' to go to your new site on the server.
8. To modify your site click the 'Site Manager' icon and make the changes, remember to click 'OK' to save them.
9. To delete a site, highlight the site in Site Manager and click 'Delete'