To manage your files using Cute FTP, first you need to open the application and then follow this guide.
1. Connect to the site you wish to manage the files for.
2. Click the 'New Folder' icon on the toolbar to create a new directory.
3. In the pop-up box, enter the name for the new folder and click 'OK', the new folder will appear in your site listing.
4. To rename the folder, right click and select 'Rename'
5. In the pop-up box enter the new name and click 'OK'
6. To delete a folder, highlight it and click the 'Delete' icon on the toolbar.
7. Confirm the delete in the pop-up box.
8. To view the contents of a file, highlight it and click the 'Edit' icon on the toolbar.
9. To set file permissions for a script, right click the file and select 'Properties/CHMOD'
10. You can manually enter the file permissions or check the boxes individually.
11. Click 'Apply', then 'OK' to save the changes.