To make DNS changes at Register.com, login to your account and follow this guide.
1. Select the domain you wish to change and click 'Modify DNS'
2. In Section 1, check to delete the existing name servers.
Note: You must delete the existing name servers, otherwise you are just adding more name servers and not replacing the existing ones.
3. In Section 2, add you new name servers in the text fields.
4. Ensure the correct email address is entered as all DNS changes at Register.com will be confirmed.
5. Click 'Submit' and then 'Confirm' to begin the process.
6. In the confirmation email, you must follow the link within 3 days to confirm the changes.
7. When the page opens, click 'Confirm' and the changes are complete.
Note: You need to enter a minimum of 2 nameservers.
Warning: Do not enter your IP address, this will cause problems.
Remember it can take up to 72 hours for the changes to take effect.