When creating private nameservers, you will need to register a minimum of two.
To register private nameservers with Enom.com, login to your customer account and then follow this guide.
1. Locate the domain you wish to create the name servers for and at the bottom of the page click 'Register Name Server'
2. Enter the name of your first name server in the 'Name Server' field
Note: These are usually ns1 or dns1
3. Enter the IP address associated with your name server in the 'IP Address' field.
4. Click 'Submit' to create the name server.
5. To register your second nameserver, click 'OK' and then repeat the above steps, substituting ns2 as the 'Name Server' and when entering your IP address increase the last number by one.
(eg. if your primary IP address is 188.8.131.52 then the IP address for ns2 will be 184.108.40.206.
6. Click 'Submit' to create the second name server.
Note: When creating private nameservers it may take up to 72 hours for these to propogate throughout the internet.