An addon domain allows a new domain name to link to a subdirectory of your account, this means you can host additional domains from your account.
To create an Addon Domain, first you will need to login to your cPanel account and then follow this guide.
1. Click on the 'Addon Domains' icon, which can be found under the Domains section of your cPanel home screen.
2. In the 'New Domain Name' field, enter the name for your new addon domain.
3. Click in the 'Subdomain/Ftp Username' field, and cPanel will automatically complete this field and the 'Document Root' field.
4. In the 'Password' field, enter a password for this new addon domain.
5. In the 'Password(Again)' field, re-enter your new password.
Note: If you are unable to think of a secure password, click the 'Password Generator' button and cPanel will supply a secure password for you.
6. Click the 'Add Domain' button to save your new addon domain and cPanel will also create a new FTP account for your addon domain.
Note: Addon Domains will not be functional unless the domain name is registered with a valid registrar and configured to point to your DNS servers.