To create a MySQL Database, first you need to login to your cPanel account and then follow this guide.
1. Click on the 'MySQL Databases' icon, which can be found in the Databases section of your cPanel home screen.
2. In the 'New Database' text box, enter the name for your new database.
3. Click the 'Create Database' button to create and save your new database.
Note: You will also need to create and add a user to the database.
4. Click the 'Go Back' link.
5. In the MySQL users section, in the 'Username' text box, enter a new user for the database.
6. In the 'Password' text box, enter a password for the new user.
7. In the 'Password (Again)' text box, re-enter the new password.
8. Then click the 'Create User' button to save the new user record.
Note: You will now need to link the user to the database.
9. Click the 'Go Back' link.
10. In the Add User to Database section, check that the correct user and database are selected.
Note: The username and the database will be prefixed by the username of the hosting account with an underscore '_' between them.
11. Click the 'Add' button to link the user to the database.
12. Select the 'All Privileges' checkbox to assign the user privileges.
13. Click the 'Make Changes' button to add the user to the database.