1. What is cPanel
cPanel is a web hosting control panel that provides a graphical interface and automation tools designed to simplify the process of hosting a web site.
It simplifies tasks such as:
- Uploading and managing web pages;
- Creating email accounts;
- Installing web-based applications like blogs, shopping carts, and forums;
- Backing up data;
- Protecting a site’s content and bandwidth from abuse;
- Generating and viewing statistics about visitors; and
- Reviewing error logs to locate broken links and other problems.
Was this answer helpful?
The Stats menu shows exactly how much of your hosting account’s resources have been used. For...
The cPanel home screen provides access to all of your cPanel functions. You can reach the cPanel...
The Find function can help you quickly locate a feature of cPanel. Simply type a keyword into...
1. cPanel can be accessed by typing www.yourdomain.co.uk:2082 into your browser. 2. Enter your...
Under the Frequently Accessed Areas heading, the most accessed functions of cPanel are linked...